Memo, take your notes
on the go using your handwriting
and convert them to digital text that you can export
and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo
in 30 recognition languages
(including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French
and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo
allows you to create notes
including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting
to digital text you can export
to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes
as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
or delete notes.
• Pen: write
and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information
via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition
language. You can download additional languages
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write
on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create
malfunction. The guard allows
you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes
format export: if this is active, a new export
option will become available. This allows
you to save the notes
in a file with the MyScript
Studio and MyScript
Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
• 30 handwriting